Sunday, September 2, 2007

2007-2008 PLAYER PROFILE #2 - G_NAS




“G_Nas” – G. Nason
Field Alter Ego: The Entire SMU Mustang Team

- After making a late season splash in the final two games of the 2006-2007 SMFL Season and cashing in with a huge off-season free agent deal, it appears G-Nas has secluded himself in the confines of his Uptown apartment.
- “I spend most of my time redecorating; you know, putting up crown molding, painting, new chandeliers, eating papaya and strategically placing my new face molds around the apartment… of the four face molds, I still don’t know which one I will donate to the SMFL Hall of Fame… I will need to have a few more made before I decide.”
- We would like to thank MTV “Cribs – SMFL Edition” for permission to use the above quotes. (Note: The picture above is not of “G_Nas,” as a picture could not be found. Instead, the picture is a dramatization of what “G_Nas” would have looked like in his remodeled condo with a girl on his arm and an overly friendly construction guy.
- PRESEASON PREDICTION: BREAKOUT SEASON ALERT! THIS RELATIVELY UNKNOWN AND UNTAPPED TALENT IS POISED TO BREAK LOOSE THIS SEASON!

No comments: