Monday, September 3, 2007

2007-2008 Player Profile #3 - Gimme



-Gimme Moore
- SMFL Alter Ego: Jason Sehorn

- Gimme has always been one of the fiercest competitors in the SMFL. In an effort to find a competitive release during the off-season, he has recently picked up golf. “I just had to get out of the house. I was getting bored at continually beating my wife at Chutes and Ladders,” he said at a recent press conference after a pre-season mini camp. (His wife is disputing his version of the results.)
- PRESEASON PREDICTION: SMFL OVERRATED PLAYER ALERT. SINCE GIMME HAS THE BIGGEST MOUTH IN THE LEAGUE, HIS TEAM IS HOPING THAT HE MAY BACK UP HIS SMACK TALK ON THE FIELD A FEW TIMES THIS SEASON.

1 comment:

matthew said...

"Man, I'm going to score so many touchdowns this year that you would think A-Train was guarding me all the time!"

here's my physical shape coming into the season:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/208/508223163_1b34589632_o.jpg

better bring yo' popcorn...