Thursday, September 13, 2007

2007-2008 PLAYER PROFILE # 13 - "Farrellio"


Farrellio - Grant Farrell

SMFL Field Alter Ego: Tony Romo


- In typical SMFL star fashion, Farrellio spent most of the off-season in tropical Costa Rica, undoubtedly nursing his wounds from a frustrating end to last season. When he has been stateside, Farrellio has had to face questions all off-season about the dropped Pick 6 (not unlike Romo’s dropped field goal hold), so it’s easy to understand him attempting to stay out of the spotlight. In other eerie similarities, Farrellio was spotted canoodling with one Jen Farrell in the La Cima Club high above Las Colinas, much like Romo was spotted with Carrie Underwood at the Ghost Bar high above Dallas. Farrellio also spent most of his down time either on the golf course or playing pickup basketball, just like Romo. One additional positive about his off-season…Farrellio donated a lot of his time giving golf lessons to the less fortunate (Matt, Jarred, and Adam, to name a few).

- PRESEASON PREDICTION: SMFL REDEMPTION ALERT! AFTER ENDING LAST SEASON WITH A QB RATING OF 16.8, ROMO FARRELLIO IS LOOKING TO BOUNCE BACK! IN A RECENT INTERVIEW, FARRELLIO MADE THE FOLLOWING QUOTES REGARDING THE SEASON:


1. "If my mother put on a helmet and shoulder pads and a uniform that wasn't the same as the one I was wearing, I'd run over her if she was in my way. And I love my mother."

2. "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."

3. "I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid."

4. "I didn't quit football because I failed a drug test, I failed a test because I was ready to quite football."

5. "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

6. "I feel like I'm the best, but you're not going to get me to say that. "

7. "We can't run. We can't pass. We can't stop the run. We can't stop the pass. We can't kick. Other than that, we're just not a very good football team right now."
THE LEAGUE IS WAITING ON THE RESULTS OF HIS PRESEASON DRUG TEST.


2 comments:

matthew said...

did you intentionally try to look bigger by sitting next to Neil?

Anonymous said...

It works doesn't it! Genius if you ask me.